Hi guys so today I am going to tell you that how to install custom fonts in your pics art


You can download many fonts from their application but it can also add custom fonts in your PicsArt

Because fonts are really amazing and good looking texts

Today I will provide you a full zip of 60 Plus free points for your pics art. 

There is no need of extracting individual font and move them into picsart font folder today I have given the full zip file of 60 + custom fonts which you can add in your pics art there is no need of extracting individual fonts you just need to extract this full zip file of fonts in your picsart's font folder

The fact is that if you download the fonts from other websites they will provide you single single font and then you need to download that individual font and need to extract that individual font and then you need to copy that individual font but today I am providing you the best 60 Plus best fonts for PicsArt so bhaio youtube pr ek like to bnta hai 

Download this full zip of 60 + fonts

Now I will tell you how to extract your fonts and add to your PicsArt

° first, download the above zip file

° now extract your zip file in any folder

° after extracting you will find 60 Plus ttf files so you need to copy them

° now copy these 60 + ttf files into to picsart>fonts folder. 

° now you will be able to use this fonts now enjoy this fonts hope you like the content

You can also check my youtube video for these fonts

If You have watched this video

Then hit that subscribe button and blue that like button and aslo share this video with your friends





 you can also check out my YouTube channel for more content like this here is the link of youtube channel

Youtube channel

Check my YouTube channel if you like the content then hit that subscribe button if you like my videos then blue that like button and share my YouTube channel link with your friends

Thanks